Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop BetVictor’s Asian VIP strategy with the long term target of delivering outstanding customer loyalty through world class customer experiences.
- Day to day management of our Asian VIP team. Ensure that we have the right resources and that clear objectives and targets are set and achieved.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and ensure we are aware of, and reacting to, trends and changes in customer needs and wants.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure customer needs are met to a high standard; including payments, product, trading and compliance.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience managing within a VIP Gaming environment
- Strong knowledge and experience of Gaming across the Asian market, and a wider understanding and insight into Chinese culture
- Experience of delivering commercial value with and clear understanding of CRM strategies
- Proven record of setting, communicating, and achieving financial targets and KPI’s
- Outstanding people management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- An extremely well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via email@example.com you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.