Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for identifying customers for HVC eligibility using the set criteria laid out in HVC Policy (Relevant to Region)
- Completing review of potential HVC’s to ascertain eligibility for HVC programme, recording evidence and decision making appropriately and accurately
- Onboarding HVC’s ensuring that programme is appropriate, that Customer’s levels are affordable, sustainable, and safe.
- Providing the 1st point of contact to HVC’s, expert understanding of any queries or concerns Customer may have, and addressing appropriately, communicating via all channels
- Delivering a tailored service to HVC’s, through personalisation, and understanding Customer preferences to sustain player activity
- Determining the level of reward appropriate to HVC (hospitality, personalised offers/rewards) and documenting decisions made including rationale
- Work closely with other teams to champion HVC’s, ensuring their needs are met to highest standards, including Trading, CRM, Product Teams, BI and Contact Centre
- Protecting the Customer and Company through understanding of, and adherence to, Licensing Obligations and LCCP requirements and guidelines, understanding of Ontario Legislation
- Ensuring daily delegation sheet/tasks are completed and reporting delivered on time
- Hand holding clients through the EDD process, ensuring a smooth customer journey whilst obtaining Source of Funds/Wealth/ID documents
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A candidate that is passionate about the Customer
- Attention to detail is a must for this role
- Strong experience working within an Online Gaming environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Sports and Casino and the wider industry
- Understanding of the difference between ROW/Ontario and UK legislation
- An outgoing and positive individual, that enjoys Customer interactions at all levels
- Proven record of achieving targets and KPI’s
- A collaborator with a record of achieving shared objectives within team and with other departments
- A well-organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines
- Excellent resolution skills, ensuring the best outcome for both client and business
Hours are to suit the needs of the players and business.
BetVictor is an equal-opportunity employer.