Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Developing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships with business partners, colleagues, external parties and Government offices, demonstrating professional credibility.
- Supporting the HR process with best practice and being an ambassador for the HR function
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR Personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Assisting or leading different projects within the function to achieve the desired results of the organisation.
- Supporting with the initial stages of a person’s employment, including meetings with employees and managers during the orientation period.
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues.
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas.
- Providing support in HR administration across the function.
- Assisting in the development, integration and timely reviews of policies.
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
- Be point of contact for employee and manager alike for advice
- Support these initiatives across all offices and Jurisdictions
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Any other reasonable duties set out by team
Key Working Relationships:
- All members of the HR team
- Management and employees all Jurisdictions
- Third party and Government offices and personnel
- Line managers and C Level team
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of HR Principles, functions, methods and best practice
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to mediate with employees and managers alike
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals / decisions
- Ability to determine and convince others, proven influencing skills
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Impartial and objective
- Absolute integrity and confidentially
- Lives the Company Values
- A team player
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business