Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Ensure your casino delivers a fantastic and where necessary bespoke gaming experience to each of your VIPs.
- Build relationships with your VIPs so you know and understand playing styles and preferences recording the relevant due diligence information and ensuring the casino team understand each VIPs needs
- Co-ordinate & manage VIP retention programs, including hospitality, gifting, player incentives and Company reward programs, seeking and responding to feedback and liaising with the Reward team.
- Actively reduce the rate of VIP attrition through knowing your customers and spotting signs they are at risk of lapsing, implementing strategies to retain them.
- Grow on-line customer engagement with VIP players and help to exceed club/region online acquisition targets.
- Ensure you promote compliance with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling
- Encourage and support greater awareness and vigilance from the team in spotting and dealing with suspicious transactions and problem gambling
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience and understanding of all aspects of casino operations particularly relating to VIP customers
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to do this with VIP customers
- Good communicator, able to influence members of the casino team
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Commercially aware and motivated by contributing to the financial success of the casino
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, in Mandarin and English
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.