Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Challenge briefs to get to the root business insight requirements.
- Discover and report on trends and opportunities in marketing efficiency and ROI, customer behaviour, business processes and customer interactions.
- Challenge existing business processes, finding deficiencies and opportunities to improve customer experience, risk management and revenue.
- Support compliance with improved triggers for mitigating risk, workflow reporting and impact reporting to help them continually improve.
- Build commercial models to support various B2B relationships and revenue prediction within a changing global landscape.
- Develop models of customer behaviour and revenue impact as they interact with the product.
Key Working Relationships:
- Support the Reporting Manager and Director of Business Intelligence and prioritise workload to help achieve team objectives.
- Working with stakeholders, directors and heads of departments to ensure the right questions are being asked and the answers given are timely, accurate, appropriate and insightful.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills to contextualise business needs and the insight derived to serve those needs.
- Scientific technique and attitude to problem solving.
- Experience of Big Data querying tools.
- Strong knowledge of querying data with SQL, including the ability to work with complex data structures.
- Ability to handle, interpret and analyse data efficiently.
- Hands on experience in R and/or Python.
- Statistical analysis techniques.
- High level user of data visualization tools .
- Proactive, independent, responsible and eager to learn.
- Gambling industry experience of 3 or more years with a high level of commercial awareness.
- Extensive knowledge of sports betting and online casino games.
- Experience using Big Query and Google Cloud Platform.
- Advanced Tableau creator.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer