Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
- Develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications.
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working software using elegant code solutions.
- Participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform, components, and build platform
- Strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services
- Up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in native mobile app development.
- Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS).
- Aptitude for benchmarking and optimization.
- Love for new technologies and innovation.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via firstname.lastname@example.org you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.