Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Write lean, performant, highly maintainable and scalable software.
- Develop, participate and code new features for native iOS applications.
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into working software using elegant code solutions.
- Participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Meticulous coding skills with Swift, ObjectiveC
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform, components, and build platform
- Strong software fundamentals with OOP, architectural and software design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Good understanding of the creation and consumption of RESTful Web Services
- Up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in native mobile app development.
- Experience with React Native and/or other web technologies (JS, HTML and CSS).
- Aptitude for benchmarking and optimization.
- Love for new technologies and innovation.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where talent is valued
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.