Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
- Grow a production environment in a maintainable/reliable/monitored way
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Passion about rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems
- Question other team elements designs and commits
- Understand and communicate technical strategy within the team
- Provide, detailed estimates and report on progress
- Commitment to maintain system operations 24/7 (both UATand LIVE environments)
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong professional development experience in java (preferably java 11).
- Experience with spring-boot.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in the technologies we use that are listed in this job spec.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that we do not list here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems really well.
- Continuous integrations and integration tools.
- Cloud technologies (aws, docker, kubernetes, spring-cloud)
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer