We are seeking a highly skilled developer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available on the market.
This role can be office based in Gibraltar and Budapest or remote in UK and Spain.
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across company with different teams.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
- Grow a production environment in a maintainable/reliable/monitored way
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Passion about rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems
- Question other team elements designs and commits
- Understand and communicate technical strategy within the team
- Provide, detailed estimates and report on progress
- Commitment to maintain system operations 24/7 (both UATand LIVE environments)
Our current stack:
- Java 8+
- Spring Ecosystem (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
(This could be an endless list – our μService ecosystem is compatible with different teams adopting different technologies for specific problems – we encourage choosing the right tool for the job).
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong professional development experience with Java (8 or 11)
- Experience with spring-boot
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Cloud technologies (aws, docker, kubernetes, spring-cloud)
- Messaging solutions like kafka, RabbitMQ…
- NoSQL DBs like Mongovvvv
- Continuous integrations and integration tools
- UI frameworks like Vaadin, Angular
- Caching solutions like Hazelcast, Redis
- Streaming processing frameworks like kafka-streams, Flink
- Spring projects Spring Security, Spring Data
- Tools like JMeter
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that are not listed, but you are familiar with and know it solves a sub-set of problems well
- Some level of PHP experience
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.