Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Develop a roadmap for the content provided by all our suppliers. Ensuring each product is tested, released, and positioned relevantly for each market.
- Ensure we always adhere to all our compliant and regulatory obligations across our licensed territories.
- Provide product knowledge and support to Regional and Brand Commercial teams, and the wider business, ensuring Live Casino is well represented.
- Monitor the performance of our dedicated studio teams ensuring that the experience for our customers is the best in the industry.
- Coordinate events and incentives for our dedicated studio teams.
- Work closely with the eGaming promotions, Retention, Acquisition and Engagement teams to guide them in delivering a strong marketing plan.
- Monitoring the game performance and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, or ad-hoc basis.
- Support and assist the Casino Product Owner and technical development teams to ensure new products and internal features are launched to market in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report KPI’s for all products, regions, and brands, using the findings to help bring growth across all channels.
- Perform regular competitor analysis and report back to Senior stakeholders with your findings and suggestions for internal implementation.
- Assist the Director of E-Gaming, Head of Live Casino and Casino Product Owner by undertaking ad-hoc projects to help develop and define the Live Casino strategy.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Passionate interest in the Live Casino vertical and the wider Gaming industry.
- Experience working in a similar role or within a Live Casino studio preferred.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and can work to tight deadlines.
- You settle only for the best, take immense pride in your work, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You will be comfortable presenting plans and ideas to key stakeholders within the business and to external partners.
- Ability to work independently and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Team player.