Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assist in consolidating data from multiple platforms, partners and stakeholders, for the purpose of evaluating campaign results.
- Prepare detailed briefs and clear communications with internal teams/departments.
- Liaise with the dedicated promo teams and promo operation teams to review and set up campaigns and stress testing all campaigns before launch.
- Monitoring campaign results on a daily basis and provide a summary of key metrics.
- Proactively manage the competitor’s analysis and propose changes on our brand.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to produce a set of KPIs for each campaign that compliments the overall departmental goals.
- Provide reports to the senior management detailing the success of each campaign.
- Managing the brand ambassador marketing campaigns – working alongside the Sponsorship Manager.
- Seek and activate third party relationships in regards to possible Acquisition channels.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in digital marketing role preferred.
- Strong command of Mandarin in written & communications required; moderate level in English is acceptable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop is a good advantage.
- Must be familiar with most MS Office software.
- Interested in all kinds of digital tools/platforms, with a deep interest in digital and mobile marketing developments.
- Ability in managing project with a ‘can-do’ attitude is critical for success in this role.
- Analytical with an affinity for numbers and Excel.
- Eager to learn and explore insights and have an inquisitive mind to question how things can be bettered.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Mature and objective person who is professional.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.