Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global DataCenters and Cloud providers. This includes existing footprints and greenfield locations.
- Focus on completing tasks to maintain integrity, availability, performance and capacity management of the hybrid networking infrastructure.
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Promote innovative ways to automate the scaling of our network.
- Support on-premise network migrations to the cloud.
- Constantly monitor and analyse the network environment in order to identify opportunities to introduce efficiencies by way of automation.
- Contribute to and maintain policies related to networks.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, and networks related documentation.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network.
- Work closely with Devops Teams to ensure seamless deployments and efficient troubleshooting of the cloud and onprem workloads.
- Participate in the Network Team out-of-hours support rota.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Industry experience with similar responsibilities in a hybrid networking environment.
- Should possess strong knowledge of network related components, their functional scope and best implementation practices in either GCP or AWS, while have basic exposure to the rest of global CSPs: AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI
- Product knowledge and hands on experience in architecting, implementing and supporting Public Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP and OCI).
- Possess a strong understanding of networking concepts, coupled with a passion and knack for automating the network.
- Extensive hands on experience with VCS (git) and CD/CI pipelines.
- Solid knowledge of automation languages and frameworks. The candidate should prove hands on experience in Terraform language.
- Excellent TCP/IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application and troubleshooting of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically, BGP
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with large-scale networks.
- Candidates should also have had significant past experience with, and expertise in many of the following protocols & technologies: DWDM, 802.2/3, 802.1d VLANs/STP, IPv4 & IPv6, TCP (internals & flow control), BGP, OSPF, HSRP/VRRP/GLBP, PIMv2, IGMP, LDP, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, netflow, DNS, HTTP, SSL
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast changing environment.
- Security: Firewalls, DDOS mitigation, WAF, L1-7 defences.
- Possess cloud related certifications such as GCP Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Possess Cisco related certifications such as CCNA or CCNP
- Hands on experience with container architectures as Docker/K8s
- Agile practices.
- Knowledge of DNS tampering, IP blocking.
- Deep packet inspection and keyword filtering.
- Automation tools and techniques.
What you can expect:
- We encourage employee development.
- We reward initiative.
- We deal with stress in a calm manner and keep an eye on the prize.
- Success is contagious here and we celebrate it.
- We use state of the art technology.
- We embrace IT challenges.
- We have an awesome multi-cultural work environment.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.