What you’ll do as a NodeJS Developer at BetVictor:
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code.
- Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with API consistency.
- Improving the architecture for resiliency and scalability of this critical API
Experience and skills that are important for success in this role:
- Mid to senior-level software development experience
- Strong skills and knowledge with NodeJS in particular, and API development in general
- Practical understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Good to have experience with typescript.
- Good to have experience with running services in production.
- Good to have experience with key technologies around Docker, CI/CD pipelines and AWS/GCP cloud providers.
- Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.