Purpose of the role:
The Performance Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for the management of paid search and display advertising campaigns for Heart Bingo. You will be responsible for creating advertising campaigns, negotiating exposures across our paid acquisition channels, in addition to optimising deals to ensure ROI.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Creating paid search and display campaigns and optimising campaign performance to ensure ROI.
- Reporting on campaign, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Create and suggest offers and promotions that will drive acquisition and NGR to be promoted via our paid acquisition channels, namely Search, paid social and display.
- Monitoring competitor’s activity.
- Deliver training on platforms and processes for new starters and offer continual support and direction to existing team members.
- Comfortable with dealing with stakeholders at all areas of the business.
- Delegate or give direction to other team members.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations in the jurisdiction.
- Full adherence to licensing obligations and championing Safer Gambling .
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- High level of English, written and spoken.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong hands-on experience in paid marketing channels (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side).
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent customer care skills, passionate about helping customers solve problems.
- Strong Bingo interest and passionate about Bingo and/or Gaming.
- Experience across Facebook and DSP Media would be an advantage.
- Degree in Marketing Business, Communication or related discipline would be an advantage.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.