Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining departmental processes for Safer Gambling, Enhanced Due Diligence, HVC profiling, account reviews and validation of documents as appropriate.
- Verification of source of funds and source of wealth documentation and request further information if required
- Adherence to Player Protection policies and processes, assessment of how and when to interact including recording, reviewing and rationale for decisions made
- Follow defined processes and procedures to monitor customer activity and interact accordingly
- Be responsible for identifying customers with gambling addiction or potential gambling problems
- Ensure regulatory requirements and objectives are carried out along with company initiatives and objectives
- Monitor player activity and take preventative action if the behaviour is indicative of a problem.
- Monitoring systems for previously excluded customers attempting to access the facilities
- Interacting with customers by phone and e-chat to ensure they understand the safer gambling tools available, where to find them and carry out affordability questions.
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
Key Working Relationships:
- Key relationships with the compliance team, Payments & Security Team, Contact Centre,
- HVC team and Operational Excellence
- Working closely with the Player Protection Team Leader to ensure a consistent approach in work practices
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a Safer Gambling Due Diligence environment preferred.
- Strong industry experience preferred
- Good decision-making skills
- A well-organised individual able to prioritise and multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and reactive to change
- Able to work as part of a team and alone
- Have an objective mind and be able to make on the spot decisions
- Be able to handle pressure
- Strong grasp of written English and the ability to create and update standard interactions
- Understanding safer gambling and problem gambling behaviour and being able to recognise signs that would indicate a customer has a gambling issue
- Able to carry out difficult calls requiring empathy and the ability to ask direct questions without embarrassment
- Confident at proposing new ideas and in a continuous improvement environment
- 40 hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- This will include weekend, evening, and night work covering a 24/7 rota
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer