Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Allocation of daily work tasks and supporting the officers where there is a need to maintain service levels, use of allocation sheets and shift reports.
- Ensure we are fully compliant with the GBGC and GGC LCCP. UK AML regulation and the Gibraltar Money Laundering regulations. All licencing objectives are adhered to.
- Monitor activity; improve operating efficiency and the contact handling quality. Prepare and deliver performance appraisals
- Educate, develop, and motivate staff to meet or exceed service levels, quality and operational expectations.
- Investigate and manage potential Safer Gambling & Enhanced Due Diligence escalated cases through to resolution, ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations
- Acting as the first point of contact for escalated queries ensuring Officers are shown how to deal with such queries in the future.
- Carry out customer interactions on email, chat and telephone. These calls are of a sensitive nature with some difficult conversations, situations, and personal issues.
- Review and analyse Source of Wealth (SOW) funds/wealth documentation to ensure that customers are gambling with legitimately derived income and affordability concerns have been identified and addressed.
- Review Enhanced Due Diligence reports and make decisions as to how the business relationship can continue with the customer, thoroughly documenting the rationale behind the decision.
- Resolve escalated customer queries and complete account reviews and summaries for the Player Protection Managers.
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently.
- Make random checks of the contact inflow volume, quality of replies and handling time, review with the Officers individually.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Deputising for a Player Protection manager if required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, with strong organisational skills
- Be flexible and be able to positively react to change
- Experience of working within an EDD, SG or compliance environment; in particular, experience of reviewing and making key decisions based on customer information.
- Have at least two years’ experience in the gambling industry or comparable experience in a regulatory sector.
- A strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of UK AML Laws, Gibraltar Money Laundering Regulations and GBGC /GGC LCCP’s.
- Able to handle pressure and work at pace
- Strong attention to detail
- Have experience in managing teams of people, coaching, and developing their skills
- 40 hours per week including weekends, and night working
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer