Key Responsibilities / Duties
- The main responsibility is the day-to-day managing of our PPC accounts for the UK and Europe (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation).
- Taking responsibility for Apple Search and Universal App Campaigns optimization.
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- Monitoring competitor’s activity.
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Creative A/B testing.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house an advantage.
- E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of AdWords and Bing ads.
- Valid AdWords certification is an advantage.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Desirable: experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google.
- Knowledge of sports is a big advance but not must.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer