Purpose of the role
The PPC Executive will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on PPC campaigns for BetVictor across various products and regions. The role is based in Gibraltar and reports to PPC Manager.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Managing day to day PPC activities across various platforms (Google, Bing & More) and regions.
- Monitoring PPC budget & performance, reporting progress internally, and delivering on agreed KPIs and targets.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysis & interpretation of data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Working closely with other departments to brief opportunities, promotions and landing page setup to fit with PPC and business goals.
- You will play a major part in optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance (e.g. monitoring, troubleshooting, updating).
- Day to day account optimisation (account structure, keywords, ads, landing pages, bidding).
- You will be working with & influencing stakeholders.
- Collaborate within team and amongst other marketing channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results & test findings.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Fluency in English.
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in the search engine marketing industry.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Collaborates across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates effectively.
- Understands the business and makes good commercial decisions.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a dedicated digital marketing role.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms.
- Google Ads qualifications.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Valid AdWords certification.