Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the development of the PPC function and its growth.
- Supporting the Head of Digital Marketing in overarching planning and execution of the PPC-related activity across UK Brand.
- Servicing our core gaming brands and aligning on their commercial PPC objectives and KPI targets (i.e. LTV, Conversions, Budget, Conv. Rate, Cost Per Conv.)
- Managing a team and being responsible for all PPC activity, accounts, and platforms across Bing, Google, Apple Store, Google Play Store, and other platforms.
- Delegating PPC tasks to the team members around campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, ad extension, and testing of journeys.
- Reporting on PPC accounts to senior management and the key brand stakeholders, identifying areas for improvement, taking learnings forward.
- Supporting the brands in providing seasonal campaign coverage for Sportsbook and Casino activity.
- Innovative approach in search marketing with testing, analysing and actioning.
- Ensuring the best compliance practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup, ad serving, and optimisation.
- Recruitment, training, and management of new team members.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong hands-on PPC experience working in an agency or running PPC activities in-house.
- An E-commerce or E-gaming PPC experience is essential.
- Understanding the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Thorough knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Valid AdWords certification.
- Understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and Excel skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experienced in managing small to large teams
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related discipline.
- Desirable: Experience with YouTube/Video and Display/Remarketing within Google
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer