Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- To act as the guardian of all sports product from a usability and performance perspective, across all regions and brands (Core, Asia, Germany, ROW)
- To identify, document, report and follow-up on issues, bugs, performance and usability concerns, until they are rectified or handed over to a Product Owner.
- To maintain a hawkish view on forthcoming development releases, including weekly web development improvements, monthly releases of our native applications and other releases that can impact on our customers and their use of our products.
- You will be expected to have tested critical features on a daily basis, where required, and it will be vital that any major new features that are released will have received your approval ahead of time.
- You will be expected to place data and user behaviour at the centre of your product assurance framework, via the use of the analytics tool Quantum Metric, which can assist you in identifying user struggles, performance issues and errors to be resolved. Tableau reports will also be a useful resource that can complement and inform the testing process in many areas.
- Whilst we would welcome an element of automation within this role, if deemed feasible, we expect the Product Assurance Manager to be a hands-on super user of our sportsbook product and to have an implicit understanding of good and bad customer experiences and journeys.
- The manager will be expected to co-ordinate and report on the activity of other remote testers that the company employs in various locations and ensure that their activity and feedback is documented and actioned where required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within an Online Gaming environment.
- Commercially minded with a passion for the industry and delivering strong experiences to Customers.
- Service driven, with high standards. Track record of delivering Customer led products and improvements to time, with strong commercial and CX related results.
- Strong understanding of Social Media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all SM channels.
- Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience, and leveraging events and offers to engage best with Customers.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly.
- A collaborator with a record of achieving shared objectives within team and with other departments.
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer