Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Know our product inside out – regularly review our Marketing products and features to identify friction areas and customer pain points.
- See what’s cool out there - conduct regular end-to-end benchmarking against key competitors and leading online service providers
- Do your homework - incorporate market data and insights in your decision-making process.
- Get Creative - propose product developments to address the hurdles, to ensure easy-flowing customer journeys, and ultimately innovate.
- Define the projects – analyze development initiatives, design the implementation, analyze the impact, identity risks and operational dependencies.
- Make It Happen - own product initiatives end-to-end: from idea to BVD creation to go live:
- Articulate how the product or feature should look and work,
- Be our customers’ advocate in all stages of the UXUI process,
- Make sure that the developments are fully compliant in the jurisdictions they’re intended,
- Ensure the implementation is according to specs and meets our quality and usability standards.
- Collaborate with the acquisition and retentions teams and in examining, measuring, and running A/B test campaigns,
- Undertake thorough reporting on all relevant areas of our product, particularly around areas of direct Product ownership responsibility.
- Evaluate continuously the projects delivered and produce Quarterly and Year End reports detailing performance KPIs.
- Grow with us and have fun while doing so.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- You’re our person if you:
- Have experience in a Product Owner role or similar
- Can translate ideas into functional specification
- Are comfortable articulating your vision and presenting it, from development to senior management
- Love technology and keep up to date with the latest trends
- Take pride in your work and your diligent about it
- Are a team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Bring a strong work ethic and an eye for detail
- Are solution-driven
- Are proactive and willing to jump in wherever it’s required to get the job done
- Are comfortable with failing and rising stronger with a better outcome
- You get a gold star if you have marketing expertise, and another one for market research methods.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer