Key Responsibilities / Duties:
You will be responsible for testing specific features of the companies, websites, and mobile apps in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end user experience and product specification and not so much on APIs. Daily routines include manual testing as well as participating, writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests. You will work with product, development and business teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration and regression stages. You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong and proven experience with manual testing.
- Solid at designing tests suits for new features.
- Experienced with testing frameworks such as cypress.
- Demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals.
- Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.