Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Download PSP reporting and import to our reconciliation system.
- Download internal data, import to our reconciliation system ensuring all balances.
- Control and post GGR figures.
- Research and reconcile missing transactions.
- Work with supporting departments and PSPs on discrepancy resolution.
- Ensure monies are posted correctly.
- Supporting monthly close process ensuring all accounts are closed within the deadline.
- Complete monthly reporting for audit.
- Manage the PSP invoicing of fees, accruing at month end where necessary.
- Liaise and work closely with all payment suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare funds settlement instructions as required.
- Closely monitor all Funds in Transit and highlight immediately any errors or delays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with PSP and bank reconciliations.
- Knowledge of reconciliation software would be an advantage.
- Experience with Sage software would be desirable.
- Evaluate, analyse, and prioritize data in various forms and formats.
- Strong proficiency of Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritisation skills.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to the situation.
- Occasional availability for weekend working.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.