Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the first impressions of Parimatch to the UK market across all platforms, using proprietary software to prioritise relevant and upcoming content.
- Daily display management of apps, desktop & mobile site.
- Work closely within a regional framework to source, build and promote products to increase Customer engagement.
- Execution of customer communications using our internal send tool.
- Execute retention and engagement strategies through compilation and execution of detailed content plans.
- Deliver releases and features direct from product teams to customer’s fingertips, help to shape the product roadmap through continuous feedback, learning, and ability to interpret customer’s requirements.
- Be the voice of Parimatch across all Company channels. Build brand awareness at scale by developing a community of loyal fans and influencers through creating a calendar of engaging and relevant content.
- Promote latest products, markets and innovations and build competitions to keep our fan-base engaged with our brand.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Some experience working within an Online Gaming environment.
- Passionate about our industry, Parimatch, and delivering strong experiences to our customers.
- Service driven with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard.
- Strong understanding of retention and social media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all channels.
- Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience, and leveraging events and offers to engage best with customers.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly.
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer