Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work from a scheduled and automated campaign plan.
- Take ownership of every aspect that is involved in a campaign, starting from coordinating Jira tickets, working closely with promotional, product, and creative teams.
- Create multi-channel campaign content through email, sms, push, inbox and other activity streams as required.
- Build segments of customers for targeted marketing activities.
- Test and sign off full customer journeys before executing campaigns.
- Execute campaigns by combining content, offers and segments. Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent, of excellent quality and follows the brand guidelines for Heart Bingo as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Work to continually improve creative techniques, performance, and output/productivity levels to ensure the quality of the team’s outputs.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Affinity with CRM/customer communications.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Good technical skills in HTML preferred.
- Experience of working with Campaign Management Systems preferred.
- Experience of working within the gaming industry with good knowledge of the UK Bingo and Casino market and competitors in that space
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An extremely well-organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines.
- The role is based on a 40-hour working week, including weekend work, as the business needs.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.