Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsibility for retention budget, taking accountability of spend at a campaign and tier level, ensuring reinvestment is within agreed levels.
- Have a strong commercial awareness and be able to identify which campaigns drive value and which do not. Be able to identify bonus abuse and take relevant actions where necessary.
- Manages the day-to-day running of Heart retention promotions and communications, including scheduled, automated, and ad-hoc campaigns through multiple channels.
- Work with promotions to define tiering and percentages for Thunderbite campaigns, taking ownership of bonus cost and customer awards
- Develop an excellent understanding of RAMP (CRM tool) to maximise campaign effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Responsible for managing Retention Executive including training, development, setting processes, objectives, and targets.
- Working alongside Acquisition teams to ensure optimal handover from acquired to retained.
- Work closely with Engagement, Casino, and Bingo product teams to plan and optimise retention promotions and new products.
- Plans the long-term campaign strategy of both bingo and casino through an expert knowledge of bingo, casino milestones and the Heart customer database.
- Ensure relevant reporting is in place to effectively measure the performance of all areas of retention.
- Identify unique opportunities to drive the growth of a young UK brand and differentiate Heart Bingo from competitors.
- Present on campaign performance and be able to demonstrate revenue/behavioral impact to customer base.
- Protecting the Customer and Company through expert understanding of, and adherence to, Company approach to affordability and safer gambling, marketing compliance and the wider Licensing Obligations.
- Gain strong understanding of following tools – CMS, JIRA, VCPortal, Tableau, Thunderbite, Movable Ink.
Key Working Relationships:
- UK Regional Teams.
- Central Marketing and Tools team.
- Analytics team.
- Product teams.
- Compliance functions.
- 3rd Party providers.
Evaluation of Performance:
- Team and Individual objectives.
- Bonus Ratio both products and combined.
- Shape the retention of Heart Bingo recreational base.
- Achieve KPI’s relating to activity and player value.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within an online gaming company, preferably within CRM team.
- Have a strong commercial awareness and be able to adapt strategy, promotions, communications to the business needs, as well as identify trends and take actions.
- Previous team management experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong leader and communicator who can develop relationships both in own team and across wider business.
- Detailed knowledge of CRM lifecycles/strategies/journeys to ensure retention of correct players and reduce potential abuse.
- Understanding of UK market and UKGC/BGC requirements for promotional activity.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to improve current performance, promotional and retention activity.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.