Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manages the day-to-day running of Parimatch retention promotions and communications, including scheduled, automated, and ad-hoc campaigns through multiple channels.
- Responsibility for retention budget, taking accountability of spend at a campaign and tier level, ensuring reinvestment is within agreed levels.
- Working closely alongside Acquisition teams to ensure optimal handover from acquired to retained.
- Have a strong commercial awareness and be able to identify which campaigns drive maximum value. Take relevant actions where necessary.
- Through support functions including Engagement, Casino and Sports, optimise all retention campaigns to appeal to a recreational base.
- Plans the long-term campaign strategy of both products through an expert knowledge of sporting events, and casino milestones that will most effectively hold recreational appeal.
- Ensure relevant reporting is in place to effectively measure the performance of all areas of retention.
- Identify unique opportunities to drive the growth of a young UK brand focusing on differentiation and brand pillars.
- Present on campaign performance and be able to demonstrate revenue/behavioural impact to customer base.
- Protecting the Customer and Company through expert understanding of, and adherence to, Company approach to affordability and safer gambling, marketing compliance and the wider Licensing Obligations.
- Develop an excellent understanding of RAMP to maximise campaign effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Gain strong understanding of following tools – CMS, JIRA, VCPortal, Tableau, Thunderbite, Movable Ink.
- Responsible for managing Retention Executive including training, development, setting processes, objectives and targets.
- UK Regional Team.
- Parimatch Global.
- Central Marketing and Tools team.
- Analytics team.
- Product teams.
- Compliance functions.
- 3rd Party providers.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience in an online gaming company, preferably within CRM team.
- Have a strong commercial awareness and be able to adapt strategy, promotions, communications to the business needs, as well as identify trends and take actions.
- Previous team management experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong leader and communicator who can develop relationships both in own team and across wider business.
- Detailed knowledge of CRM lifecycles/strategies/journeys to ensure retention of correct players and reduce potential abuse.
- Understanding of UK market and GBGC requirements for promotional activity.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to improve current performance, promotional and retention activity.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.