Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitor player activity and take preventative action if their behaviour is indicative that a problem exists.
- Carry out customer interactions on email and telephone. These calls can be of a sensitive nature with some customers in difficult situations or have personal issues.
- Monitoring previously excluded customers attempting to access the facilities.
- Ensure any disputes are resolved to licence guidelines fairly to both the customer and company.
- Follow defined processes and procedures to monitor customer activity and interact accordingly.
- Conduct phone conversations with customers to ensure they understand the safer gambling tools available, where to find them and carry out affordability questions.
- Suggest new systems to recognise unusual behaviour and identify potential problem gamblers and take steps to prevent any further losses.
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understanding of safer gambling and problem gambling behaviour and be able to recognise the signs that would indicate a customer has a gambling issue.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reporting directly to the Safer Gambling Team Leader.
- Key relationships with Safer Gambling Officers, Payments & Security Team, Contact Centre, Account Management Team and EDD team.
- Working closely with the Safer Gambling Team Leader to ensure consistent approach in work practices.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a Safer Gambling environment preferred.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Flexible and reactive to change.
- Able to work as part of a team and alone.
- Have an objective mind and be able to make on the spot decisions.
- Be able to handle pressure.
- Strong grasp of written German and the ability to create and update standard interactions.
- Confident at proposing new ideas and in a continuous improvement environment.
- Able to carry out difficult calls requiring empathy and the ability to ask direct questions without embarrassment.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.