Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Safer Gambling Manager the role holder will be responsible for leading a team of Safer Gambling Officers ensuring that all daily work tasks and activities are carried out in line with agreed service levels and department objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Allocation of daily work tasks and supporting the officers where there is a need to maintain service levels.
- Monitor activity; improve operating efficiency and the contact handling quality. Prepare and assist in performance appraisals.
- Investigate and manage potential Safer Gambling cases through to resolution, ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations.
- Educate, develop, and motivate staff to meet or exceed service levels, quality and operational expectations.
- Acting as first point of contact for escalated queries ensuring Officers are shown how to deal with such queries in the future.
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently.
- Make random checks of the contact inflow volume, quality of replies and handling time.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Key Working Relationships:
- Key relationships with Safer Gambling Officers, Payments & Fraud Team, Contact Centre, Account Management and EDD teams.
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance to ensure consistent approach in work practices.
- Communicate with other teams and departments to handle various projects as required.
- Liaising with Compliance/MLRO to ensure suspicious activity is highlighted for investigation.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Experience of working in a Safer Gambling environment.
- Previous Team Leader Experience preferred.
- Good decision-making skills.
- An eye for detail and able to manage a team.
- Confident at proposing new ideas and in a continuous improvement environment.
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include weekend and evening work.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.