Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Instrument systems to enable early detection and efficient remediation of, vulnerabilities, intrusions or abuse
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects
- Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure infrastructure
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Participate in information security incident response
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven hands-on experience as a security engineer or information security engineer
- Substantial interest in information security and cloud infrastructure
- Proven ability to learn with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via firstname.lastname@example.org you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.