We are looking for a hands-on and capable security engineer to help secure our infrastructure, network, and applications vital to supporting our growth.
You will work with a varied set of modern tools to improve security configurations and monitoring of our diverse IT environments and set up automated analysis of security events to detect potential security incidents as early as possible. You will help improve security by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. You will ensure that our access controls and monitoring controls are effective and are documented to the necessary level.
Given the broad scope of security, learning and growth are primary goals. Attitude is just as important as proficiency with a particular set of tools. We are working with a very wide range of technologies that undergo a lot of change. We are looking for colleagues who can comfortably take in and process a lot of new knowledge.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Instrument systems to enable early detection and efficient remediation of, vulnerabilities, intrusions or abuse.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects.
- Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure infrastructure.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Participate in information security incident response.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven hands-on experience experience as a security engineer or information security engineer.
- Substantial interest in information security and cloud infrastructure.
- Proven ability to learn with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.