What you’ll do as a Senior Backend Engineer at BetVictor:
- Create software used by hundreds of thousands of customers globally.
- Be part of a fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop scalable and reliable applications for a distributed microservice environment.
- Software development teams focus on mutual learning through peer code reviews and innovation.
- Use Cloud technologies
Experience and skills that are important for success in this role:
- 3+ years of professional development experience in java (preferably java 11) or kotlin.
- Experience with spring-boot.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in the technologies we use that are listed in this job spec.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that we do not list here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems really well.
- Continuous integrations and integration tools.
- Cloud technologies (aws, docker, kubernetes, spring-cloud)
- Experience with distributed cache solutions (such as Hazelcast)
Our current stack including, but not limited to:
- Java 11+ / Kotlin
- Mongo DB
- Spring Ecosystem (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Elastic Search
- Testing frameworks
- REST web services
(This could be an endless list –our μService ecosystem is compatible with different teams adopting different technologies for specific problems –we encourage choosing the right tool for the job).
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.