Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Customer profiling and segmentation.
- Monitoring betting activity and identifying changes in customer behaviour.
- Monitoring client accounts and identify potential high-risk activity or fraudulent trends.
- Use customer data to identify shortcomings in product offer.
- Monitor our sports betting products to identify any events or betting opportunity types that may be underperforming.
- Monitor our marketing offers and promotions to identify any which may be open to abuse or unprofitable.
- Liaise with the Trading team on odds, limits, and liabilities.
- Manage the customer base ongoing, to make sure our sportsbook product remains profitable.
- Manage and update our account database via our 3rd party Intelligent Client Portal.
Key Working Relationships:
- Trading Department Heads.
- Fraud and Security.
- Sportsbook Product.
- Business Intelligence.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Passionate about sports, with a strong betting knowledge and a thorough understanding of the iGaming industry, with particular focus on horseracing and greyhounds.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand and clearly communicate key insights. Detail oriented and initiative required.
- Ability to self-motivate, make decisions and work under pressure.
- Willing to learn and adapt with a strong team spirit and flexibility needed.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.