Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Seeks out and actively influences the creative team by keeping up with the latest trends (music, politics, culture, competitors) and demonstrating how this translates in creativity.
- Can articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way.
- Creates campaignable ideas across multiple touchpoints.
- Brings the brand to life through a variety of brand assets.
- Designs to a high aesthetic level.
- Champions “Definitive Article” branding and understands how to get a brand noticed and chosen.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of how to connect brand strategy to creative work.
- Creates holistic ideas and executions that build on BetVictor’s Brand’s world and offers a unique point of difference through using all aspects of the brand’s visual, verbal and visceral behaviours.
- Quickly edits ideas to focus in on the best ideas.
- Supports creative projects through all touch points.
- Articulates how creative work translates into results.
- Understands and performs in own role within the wider team.
- Understands the roles of the Creative Team and wider Creative Studio and utilises the right people effectively to deliver timely creative solutions.
- Collaborates with and uses the “client’s” knowledge as part of the wider team.
- Actively offers ideas and opportunities to other teams.
- Mentors other team members.
- Inspires others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development.
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by colleagues and team members.
- Acts as a source of inspiration which ultimately translates to additional work and satisfaction.
- Actively appreciates colleagues, partners and suppliers to recognise and reward great work.
- Responsible for running the team and projects when the Creative Lead and Director is not in the studio.
- Mentors Creatives within the team.
- Behaves as a creative partner to the product and digital marketing teams to build trust and long-term relationships.
- Through early involvement and partnership in projects fully understands what the BetVictor brand stands for, its core values and the Brand World it strives to evoke.
- Acts a brand ambassador, challenging and interpreting feedback where necessary to build the brand.
- Demonstrates design knowledge, expertise and relevant provocation in line with the brand.
- Proactively looks for opportunities that might aid the Brand’s long-term health.
- Able to articulate ideas both visually and verbally.
- Listens actively and openly and responds well to feedback.
- Offers honest and constructive feedback.
- Listens actively and openly to the team and peer group.
- Communicates at all levels with confidence and clarity.
- Asks the right questions, challenging when appropriate.
- Able to adapt communication style to audience and situation, whilst always delivering a consistent message.
- Delivers strong creative pitches, presentations that aim to influence results.
- Openly encourages collaborative ways of working and cross department communication and engagement.
- Seeks out new innovations and demonstrates how these can be leveraged in design.
- Evaluates existing use of media and identifies development areas for the brand and business.
- Displays an understanding of how to bring concepts to life within technical parameters.
- Manage relationships with third party collaborators, sourcing and critiquing appropriate talent for the brief.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time.
- Designing digital material for different markets.
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Video / AV skills a bonus.
- Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary.
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills.
- Experience in creativity across all touch points.
- Technical mastery of Adobe CS programs.
- Advise on Creative quality and ideas.
- Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to HTML5 and CSS a bonus.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.