Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Maintaining company VMware clusters (Corporate and Production)
- Design, implement and administer Windows systems and environments with deep understanding of DHCP / DNS, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Working in a Cloud first environment with focus on providing services to users from any location.
- Exchange online administration and troubleshooting.
- Administer email security proxy technology such as Mimecast.
- Networking skills with an understanding of typical TCP/ UDP ports and the ability to test for required firewall changes.
- Design, implement and administer routine scripts with PowerShell.
- Promote the vision of a Cloud / design supporting a HA environment.
- Maintain internal security standards, administering and developing internal antivirus, DLP and authentication software and hardware technology.
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
- You will be required to be flexible, supporting ongoing and future enhancement projects and initiatives, and participate in a 24/7, 365-day rota for on-call support.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in Systems Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is advantageous.
- Experience with full life-cycle engineering (design, test, commission, administration).
- Proficient with Windows system administration, including Server, storage, networks, and software.
- Strong Skills in VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi.
- Working knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS).
- Working experience with continuous integration/continuous development.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote High Availability.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An amazing attention to detail.
- VMware ESXi 6.7 – 7.0
- Windows Server 2016 - 2019
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- In depth knowledge of DHCP and DNS administration
- In depth knowledge of Intune and Cloud client management
- Manging and administrating Azure
- Exchange Online Full Administration.
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience with cloud architectures.
- Flexible team player.
- MFA Technologies
- Using modern automation tools like Power Automate
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira/ Confluence).
- Experience with backup / restore technologies for both Virtual and Physical servers.
- Basic experience of Linux systems e.g. connecting via SSH and using basic commands
You will have the opportunity to learn more (or share your knowledge) on the following:
- Cloud technology.
- Hybrid Architecture.
- VMware virtualized environment.
- Highly available enterprise environments utilising load-balancing network devices and proxy services.
- Monitoring solutions.
Training and Certifications beneficial to your application:
- MCSE / MCSA.
- Azure AZ-104, MS-101
- VCP / VCA Certification.
What you can expect:
- We encourage employee development.
- We reward initiative.
- We deal with stress in a calm manner and keep an eye on the prize.
- Success is contagious here and we celebrate it!
- We use state of the art technology.
- We embrace IT challenges!
- We have an awesome multi-cultural work environment.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.