What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer at BetVictor:
- Design and develop new backend features on highly scalable and self-healing platforms
- Ensure resilience and fault tolerance
- Help on the implementation of a state-of-the-art micro-services architecture.
- Research new technologies and take part of architectural decisions
- Write code with performance, reliability and maintainability in mind
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Put effort into learning the business, ensuring that the technical view is aligned with the business view
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Apply analytical skills and be committed with quality
- Manage code changes and perform code reviews.
- Push the team to tackle tech debt and keep the stack up-to-date
Experience and skills that are important for success in this role:
- Professional development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring/Spring-boot
- Experience in micro service architecture
- Passionate about deliver high-quality solutions
Our current stack including, but not limited to:
- Java 17
- Kubernets, Docker
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.