Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Writing original content that is engaging, persuasive and error-free – blogs, articles, product descriptions and press releases.
- Ensuring that any content written is compliant and follows defined compliance processes
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to developing keyword strategies; this includes researching/identifying keywords and creating a content calendar that prioritises the creation of required content within the needed timelines
- Using the provided tools and data to identify opportunities for improvement to written content (bounce rates/ conversions) and what types and styles of content perform best.
- Ensure customer experience remains at the centre of SEO developments – understand our prospective customers: who they are and what they are interested in.
- Delivery of regular reports demonstrating task progress and resulting value of executed developments.
Person Specification, and Skills:
- You are verbally persuasive, able to sell ideas and concepts in an articulate way
- You have a passion for sports content which can be seen in your writing
- You understand online gaming products or are interested in learning about them
- You are interested in SEO as it relates to marketing and eager to learn more in this field
- You are highly organised and able to prioritise effectly
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience as a copywriter
- A strong copywriting portfolio that includes press releases, product descriptions, web pages, sales letters, etc
- Demonstratable knowledge of SEO and copywriting strategies
- Experience using writing and content management tools