Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Write original, error-free and engaging content to support SEO strategies; could include but is not limited to blogs, infographics, video scripts and website content.
- Take a hands-on approach with copywriting and editing for different audiences to support each brands voice and tone to ensure all concepts are in-line with brand direction and follow legal & compliance guidelines for the applicable market.
- Has a keen sense of empathy, knowing what inspires, provokes and engages
- Is acutely aware of cultural, technological and industry trends
- Uses narrative and a flair for language to bring the brand to life
- Make necessary content changes to the website to support new product launches and product conversions.
- Obsessive attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact-checking, editing skills and flawless grammar.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, handling multiple projects at a time
- Perform ongoing keyword research, competitor analysis and audience intent research to identify content gaps and opportunities and drive content planning/creation
- Understands their role within the wider SEO team
- Collaborate with multiple teams on content and product details needed (teams include but are not limited to Casino, Product, Marketing, and more).
- Unafraid to offer up ideas both within the team and to other departments
- Is verbally persuasive, able to sell ideas and concepts in an articulate way
- Attentive to feedback, responding positively
- Offers constructive feedback
- Has complete understanding of the BetVictor (UK, IRL, CA), Parimatch and Heart Bingo Brand
- Adapts the brand to different media platforms with ease
- Communicates the brand within the company bringing all departments onboard with its core values and what it strives to evoke.
- Inspires self and others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by colleagues from all departments
- Acts as a source of inspiration internally which can ultimately translate to additional work and satisfaction
You Will Be
- Confident in consistently producing persuasive copy
- Able to manage and prioritise workload
- Understanding of customer base
- Exceptional at researching
- Ideally experienced in Gaming industry
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- You have experience in SEO/content marketing
- You possess strong, versatile writing skills, can conduct thorough research and are capable of writing/editing articles, product copy, etc.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- You have strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and the “white hat” way
- You are familiar with SEO and analytics reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- You have working knowledge (even if basic) of HTML and experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress etc.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills - demonstrated through your ability to think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- You’re self-motivated with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and pay close attention to detail
- Experience in Gambling Industry will be an advantage.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer