Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will be responsible for building testing coverage for the websites & REST APIs of the company in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end-user experience.
- Daily routines include writing, extending, maintaining and executing test cases.
- You will work on improving test suites and testing platforms that you and other teams could use to extend their test coverage when building new features for the website or backends.
- You are quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risks have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with Front-End Test Automation (Selenium, Puppeteer, Playwright or Cypress)
- Experience with API Test Automation (RestAssured or Karate)
- Experience with Test Management Software & documenting testing process.
- Experience with Issue & Project Tracking Software.
- Experience with object-oriented & scripting programming languages.
- Experience with Cloud Services.
- Demonstrated experience in applying and understanding software testing fundamentals.
- Be adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping pace with the latest trends and technologies.
- You are hands-on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
Tech that we use on Daily Basis:
- FE Test Automation: TypeScript, Puppeteer, AWS Lambda or k8s containers.
- API Test Automation: Java, RestAssured & Karate, Git Pipelines or k8s containers.
- Performance Testing: Java, Scala, Gatling, Jenkins pipelines.
- We’re open to implementing exclusive testing tools that provide us additional test automation or performance test coverage.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer