Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will develop and code on our industry-leading apps, building features that focus on usability, simplicity, and performance.
- We want you to play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets
- Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- We support you to participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Expertise in Kotlin but familiar with Java.
- Expertise in dealing with multiple modules, dependency injection and app navigation.
- Passionate about native Android development you know best practices and follow the latest trends in Android. You are able to define different layers in your architecture. You enjoy Jetpack, code quality and unit testing.
- A solid engineer. You find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns such as MVP, MVVP or MVI. You are not afraid of complex requirements.
- A keen learner. You are up-to-date and capable of keeping pace with the latest trends and technologies in Android development.
- A good communicator. You communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Bias towards action. You are hands-on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- Expertise in CI/CD is a plus.
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
- We promote training and mentorship.
- We listen to, and care about, our employees.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer