Key Responsibilities / Duties
You will develop and code on our industry leading apps, building features that focus on usability, simplicity, and performance. We want you to play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets. Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions. We support you to participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Expertise in Kotlin but familiar with Java
- Expertise in dealing with multiple modules, dependency injection and app navigation
- Passionate about native Android development – you know best practices and follow latest trends in Android. You are able to define different layers in your architecture. You enjoy Jetpack, code quality and unit testing
- A solid engineer. You find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns such as MVP, MVVP or MVI. You are not afraid of complex requirements
- A keen learner. You are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in Android development
- A good communicator. You communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff
- Bias towards action. You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done
- Expertise in CI/CD is a plus
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via firstname.lastname@example.org you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.