Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Create software on real-time backend applications and platforms.
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Professional experience with Java (preferably java 8)
- Experience with Spring framework (spring-boot, spring-data, spring-integration, etc.)
- Experience in Java middleware architectures – concurrency, message and service orientated architectures are your playground. Technologies as Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ and REST APIs are key part of the design.
- Experience in caching solutions and in-memory data processing (hazelcast)
- Desired experience with DevOps and CloudOps environments – from containers to CI/CD to the Cloud. Familiar with key technologies around Docker, CI/CD pipelines and AWS/GCP cloud providers.
- Ideally experience with Vaadin and Drools frameworks.
- A solid engineer – you are a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills. You find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies. You are ok with leaving your comfort-zone frequently.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
- We have a state-of-the art office space.
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org