Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Help lead and plan sponsorship activation activity.
- Implement that planned activity.
- Report on how that activation has impacted the business.
- Be expected to undertake PR related activity around brand activation, brand assets as well as preparing media pieces around a variety of markets.
- Be able to find solutions to problems, where necessary.
- Have a willingness to travel and be flexible regarding working hours.
- Provide strong support as required to the Head of Sponsorship and Brand Activations.
- Ensure the production of creative for events and ensure consistency leasing with the Creative team.
- Embrace collaborative working across the business and have strong management of timescales and understanding regional differences.
- Assist with increased activation efforts, management of events.
- Assist with the management of ambassadorial content where appropriate.
- Bring a level of experience to the role from a sponsorship background or prove you have the transferable skills needed for the role.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A self-motivated, confident individual who can think on their feet and has a desire to own the lifecycle of our sponsorship assets.
- Able to bring fresh ideas to the table and bring to life our range of sponsorships in ways never seen before.
- A well-connected individual who can use existing relationships, build new ones and grow relationships in sport and with the global media.
- Able to investigate and source third party partners that add value to our offering.
- Able to create business cases and present to the business ideas that add value to our Sponsorship / Activation offerings.
- Have exceptional planning and organization skills.
- Ideally, be able to demonstrate that you have a passion for sports and sponsorships.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.