Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working closely with Regional Acquisition Teams to manage and deliver sports campaign plan to drive sportsbook revenues, retention rates and reduce churn.
- Liaise with the Head of Acquisition to help plan and deliver on-site acquisition campaigns.
- Submit briefs to Creative, Copywriting, Promotion Operations, BI Teams and implement all on-site/broadcast/closed campaigns.
- Assist with the reporting and accreditation of campaign awards.
- Liaise with Customer Service to ensure awareness of all player-marketing activities.
- Monitor and feedback on the effectiveness of promotional campaigns looking at key KPI’s as set out by the Head of Acquisition.
- Continuously analyse our competitors to ensure our offering is competitive in the marketplace.
- Continuously monitor websites to ensure all content is relevant, up to date and optimised.
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure that all promotional activities are entirely compliant (mechanics, content, images).
- End to end testing of promotional campaigns and offers across all channels before go-live with daily checks on all outgoing marketing promotions to ensure accuracy.
- Work with a Project Management / Task Management to manage workflow with all stakeholders - Jira
- Work on an on-call weekend/holiday rota (in case of emergency/daily updating of leaderboards) during peak times.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in an online gaming environment
- Good sports betting knowledge and understanding of what promotions appeal to a UK customer base
- Strong communication skills and able to collaborate with different teams
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good analytical skills and be able to break down promotion KPI’s
- Ability to understand promotion mechanics and customer journeys
- Able to work under pressure and maintain relationships in this environment.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as experience of working with Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with a Project Management / Task Management tool so as to manage workflow with all stakeholders - Jira
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer