Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with the Head of Sportsbook Product and wider stakeholders to develop a vision and strategy for development of the sports product.
- Champion the customer experience by becoming a super-user of our sportsbook product and those of our competitors, to develop yourself as a sports authority within the business.
- Identify and draft where the gaps are in our product offering/user experience as well as document high-level requirements, user journeys and process flows, for our development teams.
- Own individual product initiatives end-to-end and collaborate with other stakeholders across the business through each phase of development to ensure alignment and good communication flow.
- Lead retrospectives following the delivery of product development projects to ensure they are within agreed timescales, specification, quality, and usability.
- Develop a good understanding of the regulatory compliance landscape for sports betting within all our licensed territories.
- Undertake competitor benchmarking exercises in all your product development initiatives, to help create best in class product ideas.
- Use market data and insights to influence your decision-making and direction of thought.
- Undertake thorough reporting on all relevant areas of our product, particularly around areas of direct Product ownership responsibility.
- Have a sound understanding of product and technology trends, both within and outside of the betting industry - and an ability to use this knowledge to help create innovative and actionable product ideas.
- Be a strong self-organizer who is comfortable using project management tools.
- You will be working in a busy team and will be engaged on the development and delivery of the company’s key strategic Sportsbook product development objectives. We want you to be a voice in the team, and to step up to the plate when required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have previous experience working as a Product Owner or in a similar role in another team.
- Direct experience in Sportsbook would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You will be a strong self-organizer who can lead from the front.
- You will be comfortable presenting and articulating your vision including to senior management.
- You’ll bring a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
- You will be comfortable taking responsibility and for owning initiatives end-to-end.
- Ideally, you will be someone who has an interest in Sport, Betting, Gaming and Technology.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer