BetVictor are seeking an energetic and experienced Systems DevOps to join our Gibraltar based IT Operations team. A can-do attitude with a strong baseline of experience and eagerness to learn will be paramount for this role. On any given day, we are improving the scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption of best practices and automating every process along the way, so a dynamic and knowledgeable profile is desirable.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Support a heterogeneous production environment containing on premise and Cloud technologies
- Build reliable infrastructure with repeatability, efficiency and security.
- Resolve Live incidents rapidly and with minimum disruption, understanding the impact, identifying the root cause and applying a resolution to improve the stability of the platform.
- Implement appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions.
- Use Infrastructure as Code for your operational default with an automate first mindset.
- Communicate and collaborate with other core teams as well as business functional teams and third-party vendors.
- Be part of a 24x7 out of hours Rota.
- Work in a flexible high energy environment.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong proven experience in a similar role in a highly transactional fast-moving environment.
- Excellent Linux/Unix skills, including storage and DNS.
- Experience with cloud-based environments, particularly AWS and GCP.
- Applied knowledge of container tools, particularly Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expertise with infrastructure build tools, particularly Ansible and Terraform.
- Proficient at using CI/CD pipelines and version control systems, particularly git.
- Knowledge of web performance monitoring, particularly Catchpoint, and event monitoring, particularly Icinga and Prometheus.
- Must be a good team player with a highly motivated attitude.
- Experience working with large multi-site environments.
- Adaptable to new technologies and willingness to evolve skill sets.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.