Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Attending events and media studios as required, taking live and recorded interviews
- Attending other sporting events as required
- Assisting with helping to grow the newly launched talkSPORT BET Brand
- Featuring on talkSPORT BET’s social media channels
- Working with the media team to write copy when required around betting events
- Comfortable working with brand ambassadors and other talent that partners with talkSPORT BET
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Willing to travel and be completely flexible regarding working hours the role will require non-traditional working patterns.
- Confident communicator, comfortable in front of the camera and in giving interviews
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to think under pressure.
- Excellent all-round sporting knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of betting odds, and the Gaming industry
The selection process:
- Applicants are invited to submit a concise betting preview video talking about a key sporting event to a talkSPORT BET audience. The video length is maximum 2 min 30 sec.
- Based on the video submissions, we will conduct a recruitment process, the successful candidate will become the face of talkSPORT BET!
- All submitted videos will be deleted once the recruitment process has been finalised.