Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with Asia CS manager for generating new initiatives and constantly challenge the team to improve customer service.
- Organize rota to ensure all shifts are adequately covered.
- Prepare monthly payroll (OT, night shift allowance) and manage attendance & punctuality.
- Analyse KPI reports and guide shift leaders to provide training for all team members, ensure daily service quality.
- Update Shift leaders’ KPI to Cascade.
- Report all issues to management team.
- Probation review for new starters and yearly review for all agents.
- Be able to communicate with other departments to improve SOP.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong managerial experience in the online gambling industry.
- Experience in coaching, training and motivating a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of online gaming for Asian markets.
- Ability to manage performance objectively, consistently and timely.
- Strong organisation and reporting skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Great understanding across all levels of the Business.
Key working Relationships:
- Product team: Sports and Casino.
- Payment operation.
- Risk and Fraud.
- Shifts of 40 hours per week.
- Able to undertake extra hours according to business needs.
- Be flexible with rota shift patterns, adapt to the needs of the business where possible.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.