Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will create all UX artefacts, such as interaction models, task flows, personas, wireframes, site maps, and user/functional requirements, that are relevant to the business or the product assignment.
- We want you to take part and lead development of rich functional prototypes using brainstorming sessions, low and high-fidelity mock-ups and interaction requirements, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- We will support you to conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex business requirements. We will encourage you to present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and business stakeholders and to establish and promote style guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Be the person that brings UX thinking to the overall process.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Passionate about UX design – you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern product interfaces.
- Solid knowledge of user interface design and usability principles.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with creative, marketing, technical and business staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and tricks in UX design.
- You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, humble and a team player.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via firstname.lastname@example.org you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.