Job Alert: Become The Face Of BetVictor!4 min read
Would you like to attend the biggest events in horse racing, travel and work for one of the most trusted bookmakers in the country? If you know your racing, then keep on reading, because we may have just the job for you!
The selection process:
Applicants will need to submit a concise betting preview video, including BetVictor odds in a private message on Twitter (@BetVictorRacing). The video length is maximum 2 min 30 sec.
Based on the videos submissions, BetVictor will conduct a recruitment process, the successful candidate will become the new face of BetVictor!
Sports Media Representative
Established in 1946, BetVictor is one of the biggest and most trusted names in global sports betting and gaming.
Throughout the years, our business has been associated with some of sports’ most iconic events and brands, including Liverpool FC, Cheltenham and Ascot.
As our sponsorship and media portfolios continue to grow, we are on the hunt for our next media spokesperson; an individual who can represent BetVictor across all our sponsored events and represent us across all digital and traditional media platforms.
You’ll need to have a passion for sports and betting, a strong knowledge of horse racing, a flexible can-do approach to work and be willing to travel frequently. You’ll need to be able to create strong relationships with our sponsorship and media partners to maximise the value we get as a business. You’ll need to be sure-footed and quick thinking and be as comfortable talking on camera about The Champion Hurdle as you are about The Champions League!
The reward will be a fast-paced, exciting and fulfilling career opportunity representing a brand with a rich and esteemed history in racing, sports and betting.
If this is an opportunity that excites you as much as it excites us, we want to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
You will take be responsible for core elements including, but not limited to:
- Attending horse race meetings as required, taking live and recorded interviews
- Attending other sporting events as required
- Assisting with hospitality at big race meetings and sporting events
- Featuring on BetVictor social media channels
- Working with the media team to write horse racing and sporting copy when required
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Willing to travel and be completely flexible regarding working hours
- Confident communicator, comfortable in front of the camera and in giving interviews
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent all-round sporting knowledge, particularly in horse racing
- Strong knowledge of betting odds.
Application deadline: 20th January 2019.
- Applicants must be 18+
- All submitted videos will be deleted once the recruitment process has been finalised.